Privacy and Policy
• Our Quotations are based on lead time, coach size, the most direct routes (*unless specified by the hirer and agreed by Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel.) and the information provided by the hirer.
• All of our quotations are subject to availability and no quotation is confirmed until a we have a full itinerary. Please note, Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel reserves the right to apply any fuel levy surcharges that may apply to the hire or period of hire covered by the initial quotation.
• The quotation price does not include charges for tolls, city permits, ferry transfer charges, Driver facility charges (meals and accommodation) on tours more than one day (*refer condition 10) and any other applicable charges.
• Hire on bank holiday and public holidays will have additional charges and any cancellations of hire on the bank holiday and public holiday are non refundable under any circumstances.
• Please note that in case of change of pick up/ drop off time or address, number of passengers resulting in change of coach, change of dates- additional charges are applicable or an entirely new quotation will be applicable. Please note that these changes are subject to availability and must be done at least 72 hours prior to the hire.
2: Use of Vehicle
• The use of vehicle is at the discretion of Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel. The hirer cannot assume use of the vehicle between outward and return journey, nor to remain at destination for hirers use unless previously agreed with the company.
• Any additional journeys not agreed prior to hire may not be carried out, and if they do there will be additional charges, that will need to be paid prior to the journeys taking place.
3: Reservations and Payments
• A non refundable deposit of 50% is required at the time of booking and a full pre-payment is required 14 days before the beginning of the hire, unless the hirer is on credit terms with Coach Hire in Milton Keynes. Please note that the hire is not confirmed if full prepayment is not received as stated above.
• Any deposits and balances must be paid within the agreed time, unless Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel have agreed to extend the final payment date.
Payments can be made cheque, credit card, and bank transfer. Please note, payments by bank transfers are applicable for hires commencing at least 12 working days of UK Banks. Payment by credit card incurs a 3.5% surcharge, debit card is a £1.50 charge, also please note we do not accept payment by AMEXcard.
• In the event of any emergency, or of any action by the hirer to vary the agreed conditions, the company may, by returning all monies paid and without further or other liability cancel the contract.
• Cancellations: >>>Cancellations by the Hirer. >>>Any cancellations must be informed in writing, fax or email (within the working hours Monday to Friday between 9 AM to 6 PM). Cancellation refund is based on the following:
• Please note, the cost of any additional services or for any other facilities which have been purchased by Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel, at the request of the hirer will be charged accordingly along with any further administration charges incurred by the company. This includes Catering, hostesses, airport meet and greets, and any other facilities requested by yourselves from Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel.
4: Cancellations and Liability for circumstances beyond control
• Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel shall have no liability for any delayed services or failures of services, caused by a circumstance beyond our reasonable control. Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel cannot be held responsible for any financial losses occurred in respect of any mechanical defect caused to the vehicle.
• The circumstances beyond our reasonable control such as: war or threat of war, accidents causing delays on the service route, unforeseen traffic delays, strike/ industrial action, riot or local disturbance or unrest, problems caused by other customers, exceptional severe weather conditions, compliance with requests of the police, customs or other government, officials and security services, deaths and accidents on the road, vandalism and terrorism, the coach being held or delayed by a police officer, customs official or governmental official, approval of relevant governmental department of the countries concerned being refused on grounds of national security etc, bankruptcy, insolvency or cessation of trade of any carrier used by us including cross-channel carrier, and other circumstances affecting passenger safety.
• Please note, in the event of any of above conditions (as stated in 4.2.1) or any other situations beyond the control of Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel, we reserve the right to dissolve the contract and a full refund, not exceeding the amount of the hire; will be issued and without further or other liability, cancel the contract.
• Please note ferry transfers are booked in advance and are non refundable. If Hirer claiming for refund of a tour which involved ferry transfer, the cost for ferry transfer cannot be refunded for above reason.
• Amendments to your booking are permitted no later than 7 days prior to hire unless authorised by an agent. We take no responsibility for amendments made unless issued with a new booking confirmation. Please note that in some instances, a major change (such as dates, times and changes by you to the vehicle hired) will be classed as a cancellation and will apply accordingly. An Amendment Fee is charged for any amendment made to your booking. An amendment fee will be in charged addition to any amendment costs resulting in an increase or decrease of the cost of hire. Should we be unable to proceed with an amendment, and you wish to cancel your booking, our standard cancellation policy will apply, in line with your original booking.
6: On Board
• Once the journey commences, the Coach’s driver unless previously specified will maintain the right to decide the route to be taken, with considerations given to weather, road closures, road accidents, and traffic congestion.
•The driver is subject to EC 561/2006 driving regulations and these must be strictly adhered to at all times.
• The hirer is responsible for the punctuality of all passengers, and the company is not liable for anyone arriving or returning late, and thereby missing the coach.
• Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel reserves the right to provide a larger vehicle than the specified at no extra charge.
• Should your allocated vehicle become unavailable, Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel reserves the right to substitute other vehicles of similar quality, including those of other operations, for all or part of the hiring.
• Please note that between the outward and return journey, the vehicle may be used for other purposes tasks, and the hirer may not presume the use of the vehicle apart from the transit.
• Please note that the total seating capacity of the vehicle must not be exceeded at any given time and standing without a seat is strictly illicit due to safety reasons.
8: Health and Safety On Board
• Our professional drivers ensure that you have an excellent experience and are responsible for safe carriage of passengers on board. The drivers hold the authority to refuse entry or further carriage if any passenger/passengers violate statutory regulation.
• Conduct of the passengers and any damages to the vehicle caused by passengers is hirer’s responsibility.
• We highly recommend hirer or individual passengers to obtain personal travel insurance, save for negligence, the company’s liability is limited. Insuring all the items for loss, damage is hirer’s responsibility and we do not have any liability.
10: Luggage Capacity
• luggage storing capacity varies according to the size of vehicle. On an average two medium size suitcases (each not exceeding 20 KG) and one small hand bag is permitted per person. Please note that the 72 seater vehicle has lesser storage space and hence the above luggage allowance is not applicable for this vehicle. Please contact us for any clarifications or in case of excess luggage prior to the journey.
• Handling of luggage is passenger’s responsibility.
• Items left on board, are at the owners risk, Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel will not be responsible or liable for any theft or damage to properties of passengers travelling on the vehicle.
11: Facilities for the driver by hirer for touring exceeding one day
• If the itinerary involves touring for more than one day, the hirer needs to make below arrangements for the driver.
• Single room private accommodation in a hotel, either at the same location as yourselves or within a 10 mile radius of your location.
• Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Need to be provided for the driver throughout the duration of your hire, this can be arranged by yourselves or through Coach Hire in Milton Keynes at a charge per day.
• Parking charges for the coach. If the available parking is beyond one mile radius from the hotel, the hirer needs to pay for driver’s transportation between hotel and coach.
• Any tolls, or additional hire charges for excess mileage, additional hours etc, will be charged at the end of each day and will need to be paid for prior to the following days commence of hire.
• Minibus hire in Milton Keynes is committed to provide an exceptional service and ensure hirer’s have a safe journey. However, in the unlikely event of a complaint against the Coach Hire in Milton Keynes’ services, the hirer should send the details of the complaint to us via email or post; within 7 days of the hire.
• Please write your booking reference number on your letter, and include your daytime and evening telephone numbers. Failure to supply any part of this information will result in Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel dismissing your complaint. If you do not give Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel the opportunity to resolve any problem locally by reporting it to your driver (during the hire period), then Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel may not be able to deal positively with any complaint on your return, and dismiss any request from you for refunds and/or compensation.
13: Signage and Poster
• If hirer wish to apply any signage, posters, flags, notices, or pictures on the coach, a written consent must be obtained from Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel at the time of booking.
• This may incur additional costs which will be agreed upon and paid for prior to your hire.
• Any damage caused to the vehicle by any member of your party shall become the sole responsibility of you. Any costs associated with repairs and damage must be paid by you in the time frame agreed with Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel. An additional daily charge may be imposed should the vehicle be taken out of commission a daily hire rate effective to that vehicle. Criminal Damage may be reported to relevant persons/authorities.
15: Drugs and Smoking
• Please note that the carriage and/or use of non prescribed drugs are strictly forbidden whilst travelling on any vehicles provided by Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel.
• Use of prohibited substances and smoking in any your vehicle is banned at all times. Should our drivers become aware of any such transgressions from you or your travelling group. Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel will reserve the right to cancel the hire with immediate effect and eject all passengers at the first safe place to do so. Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel will not be held accountable for any resulting travel costs and Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel will inform relevant authorities.
16: Wheelchair Access
• Depending up on the size of the coach, we can accommodate foldable, light weight wheel chairs as a part of the main luggage. Please note that hirer must inform in advance if any passenger wishes to carry any electronic wheel chair due to storage restrictions. Please note that weight, loading, and carriage restrictions are applicable.
17: General Term and Conditions
• Bookings and Information Exchange: The Client is completely responsible to provide Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel all the precise and accurate information at the time of booking.
• Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel will not be liable for any financial regress for the issues arising from any event where client has failed to provide correct information. Any amendments to a confirmed booking from clients will be subject to applicable charges which are required to be paid prior to the hire; failure to which will result in cancellation of the booking and appropriate cancellation charges will apply.
• Client is required to identify and communicate if the hire is for a specific occasion and any other requirement. Any specifications about colour, make, size, onboard facilities or any other hire related facilities are not confirmed without a written confirmation from Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel.
• In addition, the cost of any accommodation, meals, theatre tickets, ferry and/or shuttle costs which have already been purchased by the company will be charged to the hirer, plus any administration charges incurred by the company.
18: Cancellation due to inclement weather conditions will be charged as above
• Duty free & duty paid goods: It is your responsibility alone to ensure that you remain within the current laws with regard to Duty Free and Duty Paid regulations. Coach Hire in Milton Keynes Coach Hire Ltd shall not accept responsibility for any delay or confiscation of goods whatsoever. Copies of these regulations are obtainable from every place of departure from Great Britain. The driver shall decide on the amount of heavy goods that the coach can legally carry. His decision is final.
• Sicknesses on board coaches: Coach Hire in Milton Keynes Coach Hire Ltd reserve the right to impose a cleaning charge of up to £175.00 plus VAT in any case of sickness affecting the coach. For schools a standard cleaning charge of £55 plus VAT will apply in these cases. Any infringement of these conditions could render your hire with Coach Hire in Milton Keynes Coach Hire Ltd terminated without refund or compensation.
• Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Should Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel decide to do so, Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel will e-mail these Changes to you on your e-mail address no less than 10 days prior to your event day. You have 7 Days in which to raise an objection to the amendments. Should Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel not receive a reply from you then we will assume you have accepted our new Terms and Conditions, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
19: Refund and Charges
• Claim from the passenger: A refund will be processed only up a formal claim by you and you are required to produce satisfactory documents for proof of identity, and purchase of ticket.
• Validity of claim: Claims After the journey: You must claim your refunds no later than 14 days from the date of travel of the journey. Mini Bus Hire Corporate Travel is not obliged to process any refunds for the claims made after 14 days of the date of journey.
• Processing time: Up on approval and agreement, all the refunds will be processed within 30 days from the approval.
• The refund will be made in cash, bank transfer or by cheque at our discretion.
• The following terms dictate the refunds and charges applicable for the given potential circumstances.